Mejor que zozobre... Mejor que zozobre...

Enjoyable

It's fun and interesting, but once you get too much stuff it's impossible to see how skewed the boat is.

Amea Amea

Honestly a great and polished game

I had my doubts when I started playing it but this turned out to be a pleasant surprised.
Great story, easy enough to quickly play through and the length was just nice.

I did come across a glitch, however. At the last battle, I was able to push the boss all the way to the right off the screen and suddenly I saw him rotating and he disappeared. I guess he just fell of the ending floor, rendering me unable to kill him. The hands remained, luckily. So I was able to let myself die and try again.

Regardless of that, superb game!

Insidia Insidia

Brilliant music

This game was really enjoyable. Power-ups to make it dynamic, the acrobatics weren't so hard that it'd get frustrating and the atmosphere of the game was nice.
The music however deserves some extra attention. It reminded me of Trent Reznor's Quake soundtracks which is definitely a good thing.Together with the upswinging melodies through it that made it really pleasant to listen to.

Tower Core Tower Core

Great game

That took quite a while to complete, but I finally managed it. Very well made. I found the same glitches as dudelis aswell though, you might look into them, besides that it was awesome.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Well made!

You can just really feel that there's been a lot of effort put in making this. It seemed a bit easy at first but the difficulty rose with the radar pattern and the random stuff, the MP3 from URL was a very welcome addition too.

Jungle Twister Jungle Twister

Damn ads

Got the same as jtza8, it's stuck on "Loading ads" and no matter how long I wait it won't start, too bad.

Ancient Warrior Ancient Warrior

Nice work

I love the dept of the customize function in this game, it really gives a whole different gameplay. It still ends rather quick though, maybe that could be a pointer for any future games. Nonetheless: good job!

Green Terror Green Terror

Great game

Challenging, relatively original, nice physics and the limbs falling is off is very humoristic, keep it up!

Artificial Junk Artificial Junk

Broken?

It seems to be stuck on the advertisement part for your website, keeps fading in and out but nothing happens.

Wackiedk responds:

I've not had that problem, maybe try again later.

Bombs Away Bombs Away

Nice game

That was actually really good for a first Flash game, the controls were smooth and the graphics were simple but nice to look at. Keep it up!