Marco the Magnificent Marco the Magnificent

Nice style

Although it was a bit short, the animation and style was really good. Maybe you could make a good creepy Flash aswell, I think with some subtle modifications the letters could make a good 'voice in his head'.

The Lady In White The Lady In White

Quite good

It doesn't happen often that I take the time to finish watching a rather slow story like this. The whole feeling of it was well done and the music really became one with the animation.
The things I'd focus on if I were you are the tweens, especially in the start they kind of jumped over into eachother and perhaps character design, giving them both long black hair and almost the same wardrobe might be a bit confusing at some points.

Other than that I thought it was pretty well done

Hildebrandt responds:

Hey, thanks. eah, they are kinda similar, but, you know... my time isn't unlimited, unfortunately :D

Glasses Glasses

What has been seen, can not be un-seen!

Those nipples were really, really disturbing :|

Mejor que zozobre... Mejor que zozobre...

Enjoyable

It's fun and interesting, but once you get too much stuff it's impossible to see how skewed the boat is.

Amea Amea

Honestly a great and polished game

I had my doubts when I started playing it but this turned out to be a pleasant surprised.
Great story, easy enough to quickly play through and the length was just nice.

I did come across a glitch, however. At the last battle, I was able to push the boss all the way to the right off the screen and suddenly I saw him rotating and he disappeared. I guess he just fell of the ending floor, rendering me unable to kill him. The hands remained, luckily. So I was able to let myself die and try again.

Regardless of that, superb game!

Insidia Insidia

Brilliant music

This game was really enjoyable. Power-ups to make it dynamic, the acrobatics weren't so hard that it'd get frustrating and the atmosphere of the game was nice.
The music however deserves some extra attention. It reminded me of Trent Reznor's Quake soundtracks which is definitely a good thing.Together with the upswinging melodies through it that made it really pleasant to listen to.

Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N) Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)

Amazing

Great song, one of the few in this genre that I actually like

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review!

Mudd (EoC/ADK) Mudd (EoC/ADK)

Great job

I agree with the review below me.
Is there any more work of you out there?

ElfofChaos responds:

Well, there are a few collabs I've done with other artists on here floating around, I'm sure you can find them by looking at my favorite audio artists.